Wednesday, March 28, 2007

depressing incident

i dropped my beloved mac book yesterday. it was such a big blow to me. i was very sad so i cried for 2 hours. and i didn't dare to open my laptop case to check out my mac book. it was only after 4 hours then i managed to pluck up my courage to take a good look at my laptop. guess what?! the side of my mac book is damaged. there is a very big crack and some parts are falling out. i was really depressed. really depressed. so i cried for another 5 hours. what should i do now. sighs. im lost.

thankfully my mac book is still usable. such a hardy laptop. such a reliable friend. i feel like sending it for repair, but i cant bear to part with it. i heard that laptop servcing takes about one month! i cant even survive one day without it. i'll die of love sick. what should i do now! sighs

No comments: